Website design Google wants to see in 2020

March 23, 2020

It is all about high quality, relevant information sprinkled with an excellent user experience, built on a solid foundation. A Google friendly website requires careful planning. It requires professional grade relevant content writing, and web developer expertise to ensure the website is built properly from ground up. Building an easily accessible website for thousands of different devices is no small task! If your looking for professional quality, you have come to the right place!

The single most important thing you can do for your website, according to Google today on Feb 27, 2020, is to have high quality content on your website– especially on your home page. Give visitors the information they are looking for.

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of getting a website to the first page of Google for keywords people search for. There are two branches of SEO. On Page (your website) and off page (the internet). On page counts for approx. 25% of what will get your website to the first page of Google, the other 75% is done on the internet mostly by a strategy called backlink building.

Other important aspects of your website are video and great visuals. Hire that photographer, and that graphic designer. Yes its true, one picture can say 1000 words. Don’t forget, your website needs to live somewhere. Opt in for secure, fast hosting so Google knows your serious about business.

Don’t forget, your website needs to live somewhere. Opt in for secure, fast hosting so Google knows your serious about business

About Angie Saltman

I'm President and Visionary Lead at Saltmedia.  Hi! I’m a big ideas person with an extensive technical and creative background. Together with my fantastic team, we bring great ideas to life. Let’s put our heads together and create some success!

We love building great websites and creating effective marketing strategies. Let’s spice up your online presence today!
Proudly Métis owned

Office Address

#101, 10418 99 Ave
Grande Prairie, AB
T8V 0S3

Mailing Address

PO Box 23072 GP
AB, T8V 6X2

Saltmedia Inc operates on the traditional territory of Treaty 8 in what is now known as Grande Prairie. We value the First Nations, Métis, and Inuit who lived and cared for this land long before Canada was founded, and we recognize that it is a privilege to operate our business here.


Our Prince George site operates on the traditional territory of the Lheidli T’enneh.


We are grateful to the Elders and Knowledge Keepers who are with us today, and those who’ve gone before us.

chevron-down