Saltmedia is an award winning, family owned-and-operated business based in Grande Prairie, Alberta. Our core focus is building amazing websites. We are building a team of experts with diverse strengths and personalities.
We’re looking for a skilled Website Developer with the technical ability, engaging personality, and motivation to grow with our business. If this sounds like you, apply today!
We believe in continuous improvement to stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends. We are committed to honest, fair, and transparent relationships with our team and our customers. By being thorough and keeping attention to detail we get it right. We’re flexible, agile, and able to change quickly in order to keep moving forward.
Compensation for this position is $60,000-$75,000 per year based on your skills and experience. You will also qualify for dental and medical group benefits for you and your family after three months. Our successful candidate must be willing to relocate to Grande Prairie, Alberta.
We look forward to you joining our team!
Position Title: Website Developer
Purpose: Website development, hosting and domain name management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Website design and development
- CMS implementation
- Domain name management
- Hosting management
- Website monitoring and maintenance
- Customer service and ticket management
- Technical sales and estimating
Skills and Qualifications:
- University degree, college diploma or equivalent experience
- Four years work experience
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Willing to relocate to Grande Prairie after 3 months
- Excellent business communication, writing, and time management skills
- Strong ability in DNS and server administration including Linux, MySQL, and Apache
- Thorough understanding of domain name management including registration and transfers
- Graphic design experience an asset
P.S. our GM was rated as one of the coolest bosses ever to work for by a previous developer who went on to start his own business.